Choice you'll loveContact Us
- Car Spaces
This generous family home provides the space and luxury you have been seeking. Designed by award winning architect, Williams Burton, this home is the epitome of style.
Offering four bedrooms including one on the ground floor with access to the landscaped rear yard, walk-in robe and ensuite, this home provides endless options. Also featuring three bathrooms plus power room, two separate living rooms, separate dining and double garaging. It really is hard to find anything this brand new home doesn’t offer.
TORRENS TITLED, FIXED PRICE PACKAGE WITH LUXURY INCLUSIONS:
- All fencing
- All landscaping including irrigation
- Luxury chef’s kitchen complete with stone benchtops , Smeg appliances and a beautiful 4m island bench
- High quality floor coverings throughout
- Double side-by-side lock-up garage
- Built by award-winning builder, Scott Salisbury
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Smeg stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- High speed internet connections with fibre to the home
- Choice of colour selections to personalise your home
Important Information: Floorplans, pictorial representations, inclusions and measurements are indicative only and are intended to provide an example of a type of product available for sale. Commercial & General does not provide any warranty that the material is accurate and reliable or that it contains no factual errors. Actual product purchased will be subject to the plans, specifications, terms and conditions of the sales contract. Each purchaser should consult with its own solicitor, accountant and/or business advisor prior to entering into a sales contract and are expected to make and rely upon their own enquiries and investigations. To the fullest extent allowed by law, Commercial & General and all its related bodies corporate exclude all liability (whether arising under statute, in contract, in tort, in equity or otherwise) in respect of all and each part of the material provided, including without limitation, any errors and omissions. This document and the material depicted must not be reproduced or used without the prior written consent of Commercial & General. By accepting delivery, continued possession or use of this document, each purchaser agrees to the foregoing.