Choice you'll loveContact Us
We value your privacy and your information is treated confidentially.
Enquiring about or receiving information from Commercial & General means we record information about you to assess and distribute product information, or assist you with your enquiry.
Commercial & General will use and may disclose your information for the following purposes:
- To keep you informed about our products and services
- To evaluate your tenancy requirements
- To consider other enquiries made by you to us
- To conduct market or investor satisfaction research
- To conduct our internal administration and operations, including accounting, reporting, risk management, record keeping, archiving, systems development and testing
- To comply with legislative or regulatory requirements
- To distribute relevant reports on your investment to you.
From time to time, we may disclose some of your information to the following types of organisations (including individuals):
- Your accountant and/or financial adviser
- Regulatory bodies and government agencies
- Other parties we are authorised or required to disclose information to by law.
To access your information please do not hesitate to contact us during business hours. Note that we will require identification before any details are released to you.