Spring is well and truly upon us – sunsets are getting later, sea salt is in the air, and the feeling of sand between your toes is getting closer. To celebrate the beginning of our favourite time of year, we’re giving away a stand-up paddle board for you to win!
To enter all you need to do is upload an image to your Instagram account of your favourite location or activity on the WEST-side and include the hashtag #winatwest. It can be of any activity you love to do in the springtime, whether it’s taking your dog for a walk, going to the beach, lake sports or anything in between!
See our T&Cs below for more information.
Win at WEST Photographic Competition.
- Employees of Commercial & General, including staff contributors, its suppliers and agencies are not permitted to enter.
- The entrant grants Commercial & General permission to repost the image via social media, reproduce the image on the LIVE WEST website, and in material promoting the competition and the website.
- You must be a resident of Australia, with an Australian mailing address, to be eligible to win the prize.
- The image must have been created in the last 12 months.
- The entrant must be the creator of the image.
- The entrant must own the copyright of the image.
- Copyright of the image remains with the photographer.
- The entrant indemnifies Commercial & General against any claim, legal or otherwise, that may arise out of publication of the image.
- By entering the photograph into this competition, the entrant guarantees to Commercial & General that the above entry requirements have been met.
- This is not a game of chance.
- The competition closes at 5:00pm Tuesday 20 November 2018.
- The prize winner will be judged at 9:00am on Wednesday 21st November 2018 on the premises of the WEST, Commercial & General at 103 West Lakes Boulevard, West Lakes SA 5021.
- The winner of the competition will be selected by the WEST Project Director. The Project Director’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize cannot be bartered and is not redeemable for cash.
- Total value of prize is $850.00 and includes board, oar, leg rope and travel cover.