To celebrate the beginning of our favourite time of year, we’re giving away a stand-up paddle board for you to win!
To enter all you need to do is upload an image to your Instagram account of your favourite location or activity on the WEST-side and include the hashtag #winatwest. It can be of any activity you love to do in the springtime, whether it’s taking your dog for a walk, going to the beach, lake sports or anything in between!
See our T&Cs below for more information.
Win at WEST Photographic Competition.
- Employees of Commercial & General, including staff contributors, its suppliers and agencies are not permitted to enter.
- The entrant grants Commercial & General permission to repost the image via social media, reproduce the image on the LIVE WEST website, and in material promoting the competition and the website.
- You must be a resident of Australia, with an Australian mailing address, to be eligible to win the prize.
- The image must have been created in the last 12 months.
- The entrant must be the creator of the image.
- The entrant must own the copyright of the image.
- Copyright of the image remains with the photographer.
- The entrant indemnifies Commercial & General against any claim, legal or otherwise, that may arise out of publication of the image.
- By entering the photograph into this competition, the entrant guarantees to Commercial & General that the above entry requirements have been met.
- This is not a game of chance.
- The competition closes at 5:00pm Tuesday 20 November 2018.
- The prize winner will be judged at 9:00am on Wednesday 21st November 2018 on the premises of the WEST, Commercial & General at 103 West Lakes Boulevard, West Lakes SA 5021.
- The winner of the competition will be selected by the WEST Project Director. The Project Director’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize cannot be bartered and is not redeemable for cash.
- Total value of prize is $850.00 and includes board, oar, leg rope and travel cover.